Sunday, April 28, 2013

17 weeks, but only 4 months old in two days?

That's right! I'm older when I count my age in weeks than in months. What an interesting little quirk with our calendars...



Here I am doing one of my new tricks. It's been getting warmer so Mommy and Daddy have been letting my feet go freee~! I seem to be loving the new sensation. I like lifting my feet up and pointing my toes at things. See how happy I am?
 


Here is a nice picture of me and Grandma Waki. She's been taking care of me all month! She got me dressed up in this outfit that I got for Christmas from Grand Uncle Glenn and Grand Auntie Amy. Don't I look adorable?






 Why did I get dressed up you ask? Well, I was going out to Disneyland to go meet my Auntie Nathalie! She was down for a conference where she was a very important person. But she still found time in her busy schedule to visit me!

I was a little tired, but I'm glad to see her.












Uncle Jon came too. He was so warm I fell asleep on him on the tram ride home.















I also had another visitor...  Uncle Chris, Daddy's very good friend, came by to see me! He has a boy too named Matthew who is about 7 months older than me. I hope to meet him and Auntie Emily soon up in San Francisco. Maybe Matthew and I will be good friends just like Daddy and Uncle Chris someday!

Sorry I wasn't a little more awake in this picture! Being cute is tiring!




Here I am at a Hawaiian restaurant with Grandpa Waki. I also got to meet one of Mommy's old teammates from basketball. She has a son too who is 17 months.

Who knows, maybe we'll play basketball together in the future!










Since the weather was so nice, we went out to the botanical gardens nearby. I didn't really like the sun much.... so I just hid in my stroller all day. But here I am in a picture with some flowers Mommy liked.












Next week, I'll be headed to the doctor's for my 4 month checkup! Hopefully I've been doing well and growing just as I should be. I will also be getting some s-h-o-t-s but since I don't know how to spell, I don't know what that is. Mommy just hopes I won't be too mad afterwards.


Lastly, here's a short video of me being ticklish... I hear I'm like Daddy when it comes to this...



Until next week! buh -bye!


1 comment:

  1. You have such a cute laugh!! And you're getting soo big. Love your feet. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete