Sunday, May 5, 2013

18 weeks, a work party and yup... a return to Disneyland!

Help! I'm stuck!
Mommy came into the room finding me in this position. Turns out Daddy wrapped me up in their blankets to help me sit up for this picture. I actually sat up for quite awhile this way and enjoyed it. Guess I just love the sensation.


Speaking of new sensations, here I am with my latest toy, a Sophie Giraffe! It's a teether toy but I'm not growing teeth yet. I just like holding it and putting it into my mouth. Sometimes I squeeze it hard enough to make it squeak! All great fun!










Here I am in a paper samurai hat that my Great Grandmother Matsumoto folded for me. Don't I look fierce?
This week I got to meet ALOT of new people. First off, we went to a work party that my Daddy's friend hosted. Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture with everyone but I did get a picture with the hosts. This is Prapti, my Daddy's coworker, and her husband, Raj.

There were definitely alot of people that wanted to hold me and I did well with all of them. Mommy and Daddy's arms got a break that night!

 And look where we ended up again!

Yup, Disneyland! (told you we'd be here alot). This time Uncle King and Auntie Idy showed up to walk around with me. We went on Small World together and had alot of fun...












 ... We also went on Winnie the Pooh but I have no recollection of that because this was what I did the entire ride.


My parents were amazed even with all the noise and motion I didn't stir at all. Ah well.... I'll see that ride next time...










Guess what? Turns out Uncle Calvin and Uncle Warren was there as well! They happened to be there with other friends at Disneyland and we had a chance to get some pictures together.
See how big I am in Uncle Calvin's arms? I must really be growing! Uncle Warren's a natural too, I was smiling alot in his arms.



 Last but not least, Mommy took this picture of me and Daddy when he wasn't looking. Apparently she was laughing at how much we look alike when we watch tv.... What do you think? Daddy thinks he finally sees a little resemblance there...

We were watching the Stanley Cup playoffs. Why?.... because it happened to be on .... :)











 That's it for this week! Prepare for lots of high-quality pictures next week! Why? Because Grandpa and Grandma Kan are back from their month-long vacation! I look forward to showing off how much I've grown!
 


1 comment:

  1. You are getting even cuter! Can't wait to see you next month and see how big you've gotten by then. Love that pic of you and Uncle Calvin. You look soo happy! I still think you look like your mommy, but I see a bit of your daddy there too, especially when Auntie Idy was holding you.

    ReplyDelete