Sunday, May 19, 2013

Late Mother's Day Post, a trip to the museum, and videos!


 Happy Belated Mother's Day everyone! Sorry for the missed post last week. Daddy was having issues uploading things to the blog. Looks like everything's working now though so we're going to pick up where we left off last time.



Last weekend was Mother's Day and I got to celebrate it with both my grandmother's! First on Saturday, we took Great Grandmother and Grandmother Kan to the Napa Rose at the Grand Californian Hotel.

Here I am waiting for a table with the 3 guests of honor. That's 3 generations of mothers!




 Unfortunately Mommy was feeling a little under the weather so she didn't hold me very much. That's why I have virtually no pictures with her.

Still she looked lovely and super proud to be a mother.


Cheers!



 We gave Great Grandmother Kan a photo of me. She says she'll hang it on her wall at her home
 Grandmother Kan got a coffee table-sized photobook of me. It has a collection of pictures of me of the first 3 months.















Here I am with Grandma again. Recently, I've started noticing the little faces on my feet. I'm fascinated that they move when I wiggle my toes... it's mezmerizing.........














On Sunday, Grandma and Grandpa Waki came over and we celebrated with them! Yay!

Here I am getting ready to go out.








Grandma Waki got a photobook of me as well!


Here she is opening it up!














 The next weekend (this weekend), Mommy and Daddy took me to the Natural History Museum in LA. They had a special bug exhibit and I got to see all kinds of bugs. Here I am looking at some cave spiders with Mommy.


They even gave me a sticker.

 There were other things at the museum too. Like mammal and dinosaur exhibits


I don't look concerned here because Mommy's with me















And here's one of Mommy's favorite animals


 Help! A dinosaur got me!

Of course it's Dad who put me there.....

 Aside from our couple excursions, there have a few new things recently. Grandma and Grandpa Kan are now helping out to watch me during the week. They seem to be having a great time with me. I even started one of my brand new tricks while they were watching me. Here take a look!




 I'm also starting to get interested in putting things into my mouth. Here I am at Grandpa's sticking my bib into my mouth and being quite proud of it.










 I surprised Daddy when I decided to grab the bottle and hold it.

It's a little hard to see but I am holding the bottle all by myself!











 I also have a fantastic time with Mommy. I always love it when she's around!




 After all that excitement, you can imagine how tuckered out I am.... we'll see you next week!












1 comment:

  1. Pretty soon you'll be rolling all over the place, Joshua! LOVE your laugh, and shame on your daddy for letting the dinosaur eat you.

    ReplyDelete