Sunday, June 2, 2013

5 months!

Hi Hi! This is now my new favorite thing to do. I've been starting to explore the world with my hands.... and try to put everything into my mouth. My bib is one of those things that ended up in my mouth and as you can see, I'm quite happy about it :)

edit: Apparently Daddy put this picture on the blog last week already... oh well! you get to see it again.


Over the past couple weeks, I started doing a few new things. One... I found my feet! and I sure do love holding them.

Diaper changes are getting more challenging for mom and dad because I'm starting to get very squirmy. The first thing I always try to do now is grab my feet. Maybe I'll see if I can get one in my mouth............... probably by next week.




Boo! I found you Daddy! This is another game I've started to like to play....



I particularly like it when he lifts me up. For some reason I start to laugh when he does it!



 I've also started to like sitting on my Mommy and Daddy's shoulders. I think it's great fun and I'm always smiling when I'm up there. Maybe I like seeing what they see!



 Or maybe I'm just hungry....



I had dinner with Mommy's family this past week. My Grand Uncle Stanley came into town so the family got together. I didn't get a picture with him but I did get one with my Grand Auntie Karen.













And Uncles Isaac  and Kyle and Auntie Mindy!


 

I've been having a great time with Grandma and Grandpa Kan during the week while my parents work.














I've also started to work on my piano skills. Everyone thinks I've got some potential there. What do you think?





Grand Auntie #1 was in town so Grandma and Grandpa Kan took me to visit her.


 We also went to pay a visit to my late - Great Grandpa Kan.

















And here's a picture that Daddy just likes so he put it on the blog. Grandpa Kan took it.


That's it for this week, we'll catch you next week! Stay cool!















1 comment:

  1. You are Beethoven in the making! Love the pics of you on your parents' shoulders. So cute! You look like a big boy! Can't wait to see you at the end of this month!

    ReplyDelete