Hello again everyone! As you can see I am quite the happy boy lately. I'm starting to smile alot and much to the chagrin of my parents I've started to emit a high pitched squeal when I'm excited about something..... Actually, I make the noise just because I like making the noise!
As everyone knows, a Father's Day was celebrated last week!
Here I am with Daddy at a restaurant in Pasadena.
Grand Auntie Christina and Great Grandmother Kan (not pictured) was there too. Grand Auntie was super excited to see me. She hasn't seen me for awhile! Don't I look super cool with my shades?!
And here is a shot of Mommy, Daddy, Grandpa Kan, and Grand Auntie Christina. I have my hand on Daddy because I know he's mine!
Later that Father's Day , we met with Grandpa Waki and celebrated with him for dinner! Here we are opening some of his presents.
Here I'm getting sized up with one of his shirts. It's too big, Grandpa!
These are too big too! One day I'll fit them though!The very next day was my Uncle Jon's birthday. Happy birthday, Uncle Jon! As you can see, I'm pretty happy to be held by him.
I hope I get to see them again soon!
And last, here I am being a squirmy wormy.... I started out in the crib facing the right way, but Daddy found me in the morning like this. I guess I'm just getting more mobile everyday. Pretty soon, I'll be crawling!
OK, see you next week! I heard alot of my cousins will be coming down soon.... and it'll be Mommy's birthday!







You have KANKLES!!! Awesome! Can't wait to see you. You're getting super smiley! Just a few more days!
ReplyDelete