She's probably showing me because she thinks I'm getting ready for solid food soon. Lately I've been showing alot of interest in putting things into my mouth. Pretty much everything goes in now... even my toys.
I seem to like this sensation when I'm on my back; I shoot my legs up straight and tilt one way. The momentum usually carries me to one side. I use it to scoot around a little on the mat.
Here I am taking a little ride with Grandma Kan. It's actually an exercise machine. Tsk tsk, Grandma! You've been telling Daddy to be extremely conservative with me, but you put me on this? Daddy caught you red-handed! :)
I also got two brand new toys this week!
The first one is called a Winkel. Since I'm starting to explore morewith my hands and mouth, Mommy and Daddy got this one to keep me interested. They remember my cousin Alyssa using it alot, so thought I might like it too.
I like holding it and looking at all the colors.
The second is a toy Daddy has been wanting to get for me for a long time but I wasn't big enough for it until now. As you can see, I'm still on the small side for it, but I really like spinning the whale and making the crab click around.
It's also good practice for keeping my head straight. So much fun!
In my quiet times, though, I like books the best. here you can see me sitting all my own touching all the textures in this book. I particularly like this one because it's soft and crinkly noises when I touch it.
I also try to put the book in my mouth but my parents say that's not how I'm supposed to be using it.... oh well! :)
My Grandpa and Grandma Waki are back from their vacation this week so I'm excited to see them again! I've missed them because I haven't seen them for about 2 weeks!
That's it for this week! Thanks for visiting!










You are getting soo cute! Love those rolls! You'll be sitting up before you know it. You're already doing great! Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks! Julia can't wait too!
ReplyDelete