First things first. Major announcement! Grandpa Kan officially won the First-Grandfather-to-change-a-diaper award!
Believe it or not, neither grandfather had changed a diaper yet and the grandmothers were beginning to joke about who would end up changing one first.
It turned out to be Grandpa Kan! The reason why I'm looking slyly at the camera in this picture is because I left him an EXTRA smelly present in my diaper for his first change.... *wink (he's about to be surprised here)
Not to leave out Grandpa Waki, I wet one for him too! So both Grandfathers have changed me now! Yay!
One of the biggest events (actually all events this past few weeks have been big events) was me getting to see all my cousins!
We went to dinner first. Unfortunately, I wasn't in the best of moods so I didn't get many pictures with everyone, but here I am holding hands with my cousin Ashley!
She's about 3 weeks older than me so we're practically the same age. She's so pretty!
This picture is a little dark but here are the proud mommies holding the dragon babies: Ashley, me, Julia (left to right)
The next evening, we celebrated another big event: Mommy's birthday! We did something called 'fondue'.... but I didn't really care about it since I couldn't eat any of it.
I just enjoyed the time with Auntie Nathalie who came out to celebrate with us
And of course, Mommy. Happy birthday, Mommy!
The next day, we woke up bright and early to go meet my cousins again! Can you guess where by my outfit?
Yup! Disneyland!
Here I am really enjoying my time with Uncle Mike. He's so funny.
And here's another picture of the proud Mommies and their dragon babies...
... of course the Dad's jumped into the picture action too with their own flair...
Daddy likes to call this picture, "The Gathering of Dragons"
Has a nice ring to it, I think...
Here we are watching Fantasmic. I watched the entire show with no problems which surprised my parents a bit.
We wish it didn't have to end. I miss my cousins, Uncles and Aunties already. Please come back and visit soon!
You'd think that after all that excitement, I'd sit back, read a book and take things slow... but nope! The next weekend was the 4th of July!
We went to Grandpa and Grandma Kan's to celebrate. Here I am in the 4th of July outfit that Grandma Waki got for me. Thank you, Grandma Waki! I AM an All-American Boy! :)
Here I am with Mommy enjoying some delicious BBQ. At least I think it was delicious... I didn't get to have any.
Can there be anymore? Why yes!! I actually had my 6 month birthday! Aside from another trip to the doctor's office and getting more shots (not fun), I finally get to get my first taste of solids!!!
Here is a video of me trying out sweet potato for the first time. It was a bit messy... but I think I'll get the hang of it...
Last but not least, I got to meet some of Aunties and Uncles that are Mommy and Daddy's friends from school.
Here I am with Monika, Burt (her husband), Erika (her sister), Kenny (taking picture, Erika's husband), and Kayla (her niece). They are Mommy's friends from high school.
Kayla liked my stroller so much she climbed into it to test it out. Come visit and you can get a ride in the stroller all you want, Kayla!
We also went to visit Uncle Mark and Auntie Mara who just had their little girl, Tiya! She's only about 6 weeks old so I didn't want to get to close to her. But I did have some fun with Auntie Mara.
Last but not least, Great Grandma Matsumoto came out to have dinner with us as she does every week. She absolutely loves holding me and is always surprised what a big boy I am. I just love pulling on her bracelets!
You'd think with all that activity I'd be tired... Nope!!! This smiling face is what I give my parents every single morning. It can't help but bring smiles to their faces too.
Until next week! Thank you for visiting!








Love that picture of you with the glass of water! You're soo good at holding your own cup. Julia just likes to play with hers. We miss you too!
ReplyDelete