Hello everyone! We haven't given an update on my numbers in awhile so here they are: I'm now 18lbs 11oz and 26 1/4" long. That puts me in the 68 percentile for weight and 25 percentile for length. Both those numbers dropped a little bit from the last checkup. However, my head size remains basically they same in the 71 percentile.
Oh well, I'll go through a growth spurt soon, I hope!
Here I am with Grandpa Kan... he takes LOTS of pictures of me every week and we only get to share a few of them. As you can see he's quite the dedicated photographer, here I am having a good time with him in the mirror.

And here's another one of me doing, what else? My favorite thing to do which is to stick everything into my mouth. When I pull the handle, this turtle will play music for me.

But the biggest thing that happened this weekend was that we got to celebrate my Great Grandma Kan's 88th birthday!
Here I am leaning over to give her a birthday kiss. *smooch!
I got to meet alot of my Grand Aunts again. Here is Grand Auntie Magdalen and Grand Auntie Christina.
Grand Auntie Magdalen volunteered to baby sit if I'm ever out in Monterey Park. Hey! my parents will remember Grand Auntie! be ready!
Here's Grand Auntie Katie all the way from New York. This was the first time I got to meet her. I hear she has 4 wonderful grandchildren of her own... I hope I get to meet them soon.
I also got meet Auntie Maria from New York for the first time. She knew exactly how to get me to laugh.I need to get out East and visit her sometime soon! Maybe when it's not so hot!
Here I am with Great Grandma Matsumoto. I'm definitely beginning to recognize her because she visits me every weekend for dinner. As always, I seem to be the center of attention at the table wherever I go...
Daddy likes to call this picture "The General and her Lieutenant"
Here I am with a Great Grand Auntie from Canada! This is Great Grandma Kan's cousin and she and her daughters came for Great Grandma's birthday. Her outfit had alot of sparkles.... I love sparkly stuff so I kept reaching out to touch her
Here I am with Grand Auntie Yvonne. She used to take care of Daddy and Uncle Jon when they were young. And here is Grand Auntie Ding. She is a very accomplished singer and conductor. Maybe one day I'll get a singing lesson from her!
*Yawn* I'm exhausted! That's it for this week. Thank you for visiting and see you again soon!









LOVE that picture of you and Grandpa Kan! Can't wait to see you next week!
ReplyDelete