*CHOMP!* I'm starting to get more and more drooly. Probably because my teeth are beginning to come in. Daddy can't feel the bumps just yet, but he can see the gums lightening up so they might be coming soon. Until then, I've been putting things in my mouth to gnaw on to help with the itching.
She says I'm a sneaky one.
This weekend was actually pretty quiet for me. Mommy and Daddy got invited to a wedding so Grandpa and Grandma Waki came over to take care of me. I really enjoyed my time with them though I had a little trouble going to sleep at night. Sorry! I'll try to do better next time.
Here I am enjoying the huge centerpiece that was brought back from the wedding. I like touching the flowers alot!
I also got to meet Daddy's friend, Uncle Greg! I look a bit angry here, but I was squinting because of the sun.
I had a great time talking to Uncle Greg while they were eating. I guess I just wanted to be part of all the conversation.
Lastly, what is this?!
Well... Grandpa and Grandma Kan got me this cool walker car. Don't I look so cool in it? Uncle Jon put it together for me so I could play with it.
I don't know quite how to move around in it yet, but I sure like pressing the buttons!
I'll be zooming around in it before you know it.
Sorry for the short post this week. We don't have the rest of the pictures ready quite yet. We'll save those for next week!


That walker looks so fun! See you soon!
ReplyDelete