Let's pick off where we left last week. As you know, I got a car-walker last week from Grandpa and Grandma Kan. What I didn't tell you was that I'm already using it to get some drive-thru!
Ah... this is the life. Cruising around and getting a meal at the same time!
Last week, I also had some visitors! Grand Uncles Clifford and Paul, and Grand Aunties May and Leona came over to see me. They were in town for a wedding but took some time to come over and visit.
But the BIG thing we did this week was take a road trip up to San Francisco!
Here I am at the first tank already trying to reach out and touch them.
And here I am looking at the kelp forest with Daddy.
The aquarium didn't only have fish, they had some sea birds as well! Here I am making friends with one of them.
And here I am looking at some jellyfish.
At the jellyfish exhibit, they had a fun kaleidoscope camera that Daddy had me dancing to.
I even got a chance to touch some starfish!
Hrm.... what is this Mommy put on me?
Oh I guess it's called a clownfish. I guess that's OK then....
Here my parents put me in a big clamshell. I guess I was, as they say, "happy as a clam"
And finally, the main reason we went up north was to celebrate my cousin Julia's first birthday!!!
And here she is trying to share her toy with me..... or is she trying to poke me with it? Either way, I didn't know what was going on anyway :)
Here we are hanging out in the bouncy house with Mommy and Uncle Ryan
And Cousin Elliot come by just to take a picture with little ol' me! What a great smile!
He even showed us how to play in the bouncy house.... I can't wait until I can bounce around with him!
Sometimes even eat her sweater....
I don't think she was very amused by me here...
We hope you had a wonderful 1st birthday, Cousin Julia! Happy birthday and we wish you many many many more! We all miss you very much already!
Wait, there's more? Yes! We also went to visit Daddy's friends Uncle Chris and Auntie Emily. Auntie Emily didn't get to hold me last time she visited me in LA because she was sick, but she was all better now and couldn't wait to give me a hug!
His parents have been teaching him what that word means because he's going to be getting a baby brother soon. Around my birthday, in fact!
Well... all great things must come to an end, and so it goes for this weekend and post. Thanks for visiting and we'll see you again next week!



Thanks for coming up to visit! We miss you already! Love the pic of you getting drive thru food. That's awesome!
ReplyDelete