Mommy and Daddy just love this smile, don't you?
Very debonair, oui?
This weekend we celebrated my Grandpa Waki's birthday! Even though it was his birthday, I still got a gift. How lucky am I?
Here I am being a good boy getting ready to help Grandpa blow out the candle
And *SPLAT!*, here I am seconds later putting a handprint into Grandpa's cake....
I'm a fast one.... good thing Grandpa already blew out the candle. It was a pretty cake, but now I've made it a memorable one :)
Great Grandma Matsumoto also came out for a visit. She's funny because everytime I laugh, she laughs.
It's always a lot of fun!
Aside from the birthday celebration, it has been a pretty quiet week. I did learn a few new tricks though!
I liked it so much , in fact, I don't even need Daddy to do it anymore because I figured out how to do it myself !
I also look through it to see the world from a new perspective...
I see you!!
mmmmm.... sourdough bread. I can't eat it yet of course, but I like gnawing on it.
It probably feels good on my gums.
I'll be moving soon! Too soon for Mommy and Daddy's tastes but that'll be when the real fun starts and they'll need to start chasing me!
Thank you for visiting!


No comments:
Post a Comment