Sunday, August 25, 2013

Week 32

Welcome back everyone!  Did you have a good week? I hope so!

My week was pretty quiet... I've been sleeping a bit better lately. Mommy and Daddy have fun watching me on the baby monitor. As you can see... sometimes I can get into interesting positions when I fall asleep. Here I am with my legs up in the air.

 And yes, I'm actually asleep and was in this position for about an hour or two before I moved.











I also have a new laugh... do you want to hear it? 
Mommy and Daddy can't get enough of it. Daddy says it sounds like I'm plotting to conquer the world... :)


Here's another game I've learned to play. My Daddy hides, then I pop up my head. He then comes at me and I do my best to hide. It's very fun!

We also went to the LA Natural History Museum again this week.


Here we are at the new entrance where they have an enormous whale skeleton hanging overhead.

It really made me feel small.









And here is Daddy and I in front of and animal called a Musk Ox.










And here's me and Mommy in front of some animals that would be found in Africa











We also got to see live newts, spiders, rats in the museum's new exhibits. It was all very fun but tiring! We'll visit again soon because Mommy and Daddy want me to go see the butterfly exhibit which was unfortunately sold out that day.

On Sunday, we had dinner with Grandpa and Grandma Waki as usual. I had alot of fun playing this game with Grandma Waki at the dinner table.

Thank you for visiting, we all hope to see you again soon!


1 comment:

  1. Your laugh is so cute, Joshua! You are taking over the world! Hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete