Sunday, September 8, 2013

Labor day weekend and the weekend after!


Here I am with my family on Labor Day weekend! We went to Grandpa and Grandma Waki's house to have some BBQ! I got to see my Great Grandmother Matsumoto again, and this time, I also got to see Grand Uncle Sam, Grand Auntie Karen, Auntie Mindy, Uncle Kyle, and a special surprise, Auntie Tisha!


Yes! Auntie Tisha came all the way down from Berkeley to come visit me. And it's like we were never apart, she read some books for me just like last time. See how happy I am to be with her?













Here she is showing me how to (gently) pet Dobby











Here I am with Uncle Kyle. I liked him alot!

















And here I am with Auntie Mindy checking out Grandma's iPad.
















As always, I get alot of attention... Look at all my family gathered around me hanging on every word I say.

The week after Labor Day was pretty quiet.

I've been working on my crawl. I haven't quite gotten my legs involved yet, but I'm able to use my arms to scoot across the floor if I'm motivated enough. I'm really into sunglasses so I'll go after those when I see them.

As you can see, I'm not that good at it... but that's OK, I'll just skip crawling entirely and start walking instead!



Mommy also got me this new toy. It's supposed to help me learn some animals and songs, and eventually, help me learn to walk.

I'm really into this toy!







We also did a few errands at Buy Buy Baby and Daddy put this hat on me. Don't I look a little like a young Sherlock Holmes?

It's elementary, my dear Watson.













I also got to eat dinner and watch the sunset. Pretty!












And here I am the next day at Costco. I didn't want to be in the ergo so here I am in the cart instead. I'm a big boy now.















  That's it for this week. Thank you for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. You're combat crawling...almost! Love that last picture of you and the smile. So cute!

    ReplyDelete