I got to hear someone play guitar and sing. And during the songs we did all sorts of hand motions.
I like chasing around other babies in class. I'm not sure what to do with them when I catch up though...
After class I went down for my nap super fast. Maybe Mommy and Daddy should have me in class everyday.... hrmm....
We also went to the fair this weekend. It wasn't too hot but it was very very busy since it was one of the last weekends the fair would be there.
I'm looking at a spiral railroad with Daddy. I was a bit mesmerized by the trains going up and down.
There was a big animation display at the fair. Daddy was trying to pose me like Kung Fu Panda but my attention was on something else.
I think this one is called Turbo.
Here I am just hanging out in front of a hobbit house. Looks like the perfect size for me, right?
After a really long day, it was nice to just sit with Daddy and relax
The next day, we went to go have some dim sum. I got to have a taste of my first char siu bao! I liked it alot!
This was a big day for Grandma Kan. She's been wanting to have me taste one since I was only 4 months old. You can tell from her face that she was very excited.
Well look at what I working on now!
Thanks for visiting! See you next week!



Good job, Joshua! Your parents may want you to walk sooner, but they don't know how good they have it that you're only crawling. Pretty soon though.
ReplyDelete