Monday, September 30, 2013

9 months old!


Wow, can you believe I'm already 9 months old? It's all going by so fast! Here I am playing with some nesting boxes my Auntie Emily and Uncle Chris got me awhile ago. I'm just starting to learn how to put one inside the other..

And one of my favorite things to do is tip them over when someone stacks them up for me.

Lately, however, I've been having fun with Grandma Kan telling me NOT to tip them over. I really WANT to tip them over, but I'm being a good boy and listening to my grandma and stopping myself from doing it. I'm so silly...



During the week, I also got to visit Great Grand Uncle CK and Great Grand Auntie Kay at IHOP












Look at me give a big smile for Great Grand Uncle.


It was great seeing them again.


Hmm... what am I eating here? It's a corn cob that my Daddy let me suck on. I really really liked it and cried when he took it away.

I still don't have anything teeth in yet so I can't chew it on my own, but I sure do like holding and tasting it. Yum!












Remember all the crawling and standing I was doing last week? Look at what my parents caught me doing on camera this week when I was supposed to be napping...

I guess it was inevitable... Daddy needs to lower the bed again before I decide to try to escape on my own.





The most exciting thing (for my parents, at least) was that I went to my very first Dodgers game this Saturday!

I got all dressed up in Dodger blue.


Here I am, watching pretty much everything except the game.










Here's a picture of me with Mommy and Daddy.

Don't mind my concerned look, I just wasn't sure what was going on....












Ah... much better. I enjoyed watching the people behind me more than watching the game.


Oh well, I'll learn more about the game later. For now I rather people-watch!











And last but not least, I have a new game to play with Grandma Waki. I was having such a great time with the ball.



That's it for this week, thank you for visiting!

1 comment: