Wednesday, October 9, 2013

9 months 1 week



Sorry for the late post everyone!

Don't worry you're not seeing double. I'm just high-fiving myself in the mirror at Grandpa and Grandma Kan's house. They're setting up a room just for little ol' me!



Now that I'm a little bigger Grandpa and Grandma Kan took me out to the park. See the big ship behind me?

I can't wait until I'm big enough to run around and play on that!













I got to try out my first swing. See my smiles from experiencing something new?

Don't worry, Grandpa and Grandma made sure I didn't swing too high.












On the weekend, Mommy and Daddy took me to my Music and Motion class again.

Here I am on a saucer. Daddy was moving and spinning it around so my core muscles become more developed.












Afterwards, I got to do some shopping. Daddy found this car and put me in it and took me for ride around the store.

I loved checking out the store this way!












Mommy likes to call this picture "King of the Diapers".

I was smiling at everyone that came by while I was sitting on my throne.















Like my hair? Daddy thought it might make a good Halloween costume. Mommy was hoping for something much cuter so Daddy got overruled.













One bottom tooth and one top tooth is finally growing in! So my parents are starting to brush my teeth. I absolutely loved feeling the bristles on my teeth and gums. I think I just like the sound it makes.

Right now, I think it's my most favorite part of getting ready for bed!








That's all we have for this week. I look forward to you visiting me again next week! Thank you for stopping by!

1 comment: