This week, Grandma Kan is out of town so Grandpa Kan took care of me all by himself.
As you can see I think he's doing a great job. I got to ride in up front in his car
............... while it wasn't moving of course.
I also got to go here with Grandpa. Can you guess where I am?
The background is a little blurry so it might be hard.
Does this picture help? I hope so! Yes, we went to Disneyland!
Here I am with Grandpa out in front of the castle. It was very very crowded at the park because of the long weekend.
Here I am about to go on my favorite ride at Disneyland.
I was too busy looking around at everything and this was the only picture where I am sort of looking at the camera...
Later on, Great Granduncle CK and Great Grandauntie Kay invited us out for dinner. I was smiling the entire night because I was having such a good time with them. Thank you for inviting us to dinner, it was delicious!
Just like Disneyland there was so much to do and see there.
I'm not even paying attention to Daddy in this picture because I saw something I wanted to touch.
Why did Mommy put me on top of this pumpkin? Did she want me to fall off or something?
Don't worry, I didn't. I'm very good at balancing myself now.
And here's one more picture of me and Mommy sitting on a big pile of pumpkins.
It was a very fun day!
As for the rest of the week, it was pretty mellow as usual.
Daddy put me in my swing one last time before he put it away. I'm waay too big for it now as it will barely move when Daddy turns it on.
The mobile stuffed animals are easier for me to grab now though!
And last, here I am being silly. I always steal Daddy's glasses. I seem to be learning that I can wear them as well. But I keep trying to put them on like a hat and this is what happens.
I'll get the hang of it someday!
Thanks for stopping by!







Hey. I recognize that monkey shirt and the plaid shorts! I can't believe you can fit the shorts already (if that's the one I think it is)! It took Elliot a long time to grow out of that, he's so skinny. You look like Mommy but for some reason, that first picture of you reminded me of Daddy. Don't worry...you'll get taller soon!
ReplyDelete