Ever have those bad hair days? This is what mine looks like when I have one.
Lately my hair hasn't been sticking up quite as much because it's been growing longer. Mommy wants to give me a haircut but Daddy says to wait a little longer. Either way, pretty soon I'll be getting my first haircut. Yet another big milestone!
This week, Auntie Sarita was in town so we went to go visit her. I was a little shy at first but then remembered that we've met before and warmed up quickly.
I'm pointing at the chandelier in this picture because I wanted to touch it.
I'm standing up on my own more and more lately. At first glance, this picture might look like some of my other standing up pictures but I'm actually not leaning on the toy in this one.
I've started letting going so I can use both hands to play and balancing on two legs all on my own.
I'm still very wobbly, but I'm starting to get the hang of it.
Wanna cruise around with me?
Mommy put me in a box and had Daddy pull me around the house. Lots of fun for me.
It was Piggy Day at class this week!
It's a day where the teachers prepare all sorts of tastes and textures for me to try and I get to get as messy as I want. (and the best part is Mommy and Daddy don't have to clean up afterwards!)
Everyone gets their own tin. I got some pasta, jello, cheerios, red-colored rice, pudding, blue-colored rice cereal, and spaghetti in mine.
I went after the blue-colored rice cereal right away as you can in this picture, it's mostly out of the tin and on my legs/floor already.
Here I am trying to share some spaghetti.
And here I'm getting nice and messy!
I got a bath right after this because I was so sticky!
Lastly take a look at my teeth coming in. Those front ones are big aren't they? This was the clearest picture Mommy could get of me because I move around so much and I don't like anyone poking around my mouth. My two bottom ones are coming in too!
Thanks for coming by, see you again soon!






Look at those teeth!!! Good job on the standing too!
ReplyDelete