Sunday, November 3, 2013

My First Halloween

Happy Halloween everybody!

If you haven't seen already here are a few pictures from my photoshoot courtesy of Grandpa Kan.

I actually had two costumes this year; the lion above, and the dragon below.

As you can see, I liked the Lion costume waaaaaaaaaayy better than the Dragon one, but I wore the Dragon one on Halloween because Mommy and Daddy liked it more (because I was born in the Year of the Dragon)


Since I don't know how to trick or treat yet, Mommy and Daddy took me to a local Halloween festival at a nearby park.

Unfortunately there wasn't too much for me to do there, so I mainly looked at the other kids in their costumes.




This was an entry into a pumpkin decorating contest. I think it's a clownfish from the movie Finding Nemo. Pretty neat, huh?










I like to take things out of my toy basket now one by one and look over them carefully. Mommy took this one of me because she thought I looked very studious.




I'm also getting very picky about what I wear on my head.

No, Mommy! I said NO hats!











At class this week, I got to take a little ride on this spaceship rocker toy.

I don't quite know how to enjoy it yet but when Daddy stopped rocking me back and forth, I moved my hips a little to see if I could get it to go on my own.











I also got to play in this ball bin.

I really wasn't sure of it at first so I had to be eased into it very slowly. First I sat on the side and just touched the balls with my feet. Then I slowly sat down in it until I felt comfortable.

Just like dipping your toe in the pool before jumping in, right?











I'm starting to get a little stronger too! Here I am crawling up the slide to Daddy.













I had a visitor this week and that's Auntie Nathalie! Here we are at the Natural History Museum in front of all the dinosaur bones.

I definitely couldn't get enough of Auntie... I was smiling the entire time when she was over. Every time I looked at her I smiled. Mommy and Daddy were quite jealous..



Here's my face when I saw her in the morning to say good morning.


Thank you, Auntie for coming by, please come back soon!









That's it this week. We'll see you again soon!

2 comments:

  1. Such cute pictures of you in your costumes! You're losing your cheeks but you still have those squishy thighs! Can't wait to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved seeing you Joshua! Can't wait to see you again soon for your 1st birthday!!

    ReplyDelete