Do you like my look here? Mommy says I look like Ben Stiller in 'Zoolander'.
This past weekend we celebrated my Grandma Waki's birthday at the Getty Villa! It's a beautiful place up in Malibu with lots to see and do.
Here I am with Mommy, Grandpa and Grandma Waki outside in the gardens.
And here we are at the opposite end of the garden. You can see the crystal clear pool that ran down the middle of it.
Here's one more of just me and Grandma Waki on top of the balcony overlooking the gardens.
It was such a beautiful day.
There wasn't TOO much for me to do, but I had fun with Daddy playing with these shadow projections....
It made for fun pictures at any rate...
I'm very into touching things now. So here I am feeling all the plants that I can get my hands on.
We had afternoon tea in the Founder's room. Though I couldn't have anything there, everything looked delicious!
Here I am with the guest of honor. Happy Birthday, Grandma!
There was another birthday that weekend! My Great Grandmother Matsumoto!
She got this very neat frog-shaped cake for her birthday. Isn't it cool?
Happy birthday, Great Grandma! I love it when you come over to visit me!
At the party, I got to see my Auntie Mindy again. I just couldn't get enough of her.
..... particularly her sweater. I kept on wanting to feel it.
Last but not least, I hit two milestones this weekend.... Remember my tummy/combat crawl I was doing last week? Well I don't do that anymore... I can crawl around on all fours now.
And as if crawling wasn't enough for my parents already... I started doing this as well....
GAME OVER, Mommy and Daddy, game over!



Look at those chunky thighs! Just want to squeeze them. Totally game over now that your crawling. A whole other level now. Great job!
ReplyDelete