Monday, April 1, 2013

B&BAs (Babies and Blue Angels)


This week I went on my first ever extended road trip/vacation! We went all the way to El Centro (2 hrs east of San Diego) to see the Blue Angels perform. Specifically, we went to go see my Uncle Mike who made it on the Blue Angel team this season. Here we took a picture with Blue Angel team members 1-8. Uncle Mike is just to the left of my Mommy in this picture. We're so proud of him, go Uncle Mike!


The planes were very exciting but LOUD. Mommy and Daddy made sure my ears were protected from the loud noises. With them on, I barely heard a thing!













In addition to seeing Uncle Mike, I also got to some of my cousins and uncles and aunties on my grandma's side of the family. It was very exciting and rare that we all get to be together in one place. We formed a baby caravan to go see the show. It was very hot though so we eventually found a tent to hide under.












Here are some closer pictures of my family. From top left going clockwise is my Auntie Sabrina holding my cousin Ashley, Grandma Kan, cousins Alyssa and Julia, Mommy/Ashley/Grandma Kan, and Grandauntie May

In the lower left picture with Ashley, she couldn't keep her eyes off me. She's exactly 2 weeks and 4 days older than me. I hope we can be good friends when we get a little bigger.







Here's cousin Elliot giving me a kiss goodnight. He's such a great big cousin. When I get bigger maybe he can teach me how to push around those trucks I always see him playing with.


Here's cousin Alyssa playing with my toes. She's so silly! She's my parents god-daughter and they were really happy to see her again.










Here's Uncle Ryan trying to get me to laugh. I don't know how to laugh yet, Uncle! But I'm sure when I figure out how you'll be the funniest guy I know!









Here's a picture of the three babies all born in the Year of the Dragon. Julia (middle) is the eldest, and then Ashley, and then me! When Mommy first found that she was carrying me, Daddy got so excited that we were all going to be born in the same year that he made a video to announce it. He'll need to find that video and post it later :)

Even though I'm not in this picture, I love it so I'm posting it. Actually, Daddy works in a science lab so he was able to artificially age this photo to predict what my cousins would look like in the future. Click here to see what he thinks they'll look like!

 Here's another picture that my parents love.... Often these pictures turn out so great, but what is happening on the other side of the camera? Well here is a glimpse of what it looks like. My family is so silly, huh? No wonder we smile so much in the pictures!


OK that's it for this week. I had a great time with all my family and I miss them already. Hopefully next time I see them I'll be bigger and able to play a little bit more! Until then keep on smiling!





2 comments:

  1. We miss you,Josh! We had a lot of fun with you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny about what they'll look like in the future! :D

    ReplyDelete