Monday, April 8, 2013

3 months old!




Can you guess where we are?



Yes, Mommy and Daddy finally took me to Disneyland! We didn't actually do too much while we were there. Mostly just walked around for a couple hours, but I did get a picture with the Easter Bunny since he was there.


I also got my First Visit button

















 But my parents' favorite part was how interested I was at my first ride! Can you guess which ride it was?



Also, since Mommy and Daddy are taking care of Mozart while Grandma and Grandpa Kan are gone I sometimes get to go on walks with him. Here I am after a nice little walk, all tuckered out.
















I'm also starting to help out around the house. Here I am with Dad doing a little spring cleaning.









Do you want to hear me laugh? It's only the start of one, but my parents love it!


This week Mommy went back to work and now Grandma Waki is taking care of me. I miss Mommy alot but am really happy I get to spend some time with Grandma! For now, I'm learning how to take milk from a bottle better and go down for naps. It's a challenge but mommy and daddy hope I get it soon!

That's it for now!



1 comment:

  1. Small World is a favorite of ours, Joshua. And your beginning laugh is soo cute. Those are the best! Hope to see more pictures soon. Happy 3 months!

    ReplyDelete