Sunday, April 14, 2013

15 weeks!


I'm exactly 15 weeks today! Yay for me! Here I am happy as a clam in my stroller. You might not be able to tell right away but I am now sitting upright in my stroller instead of in the car seat! I'm a big boy now.

As you can see it was a bit cold that night so my parents bundled me up. Where were we you might ask? Well maybe you can guess from this next photo?




Well... maybe not, we actually went to California Adventure this time around to see all the Pixar stuff.

Here I am before it got all cold with my Micky Ears hat. Mommy and Daddy actually got this for me before I was born. I guess they knew I'd like Disney stuff. (expect alot of pictures from Disneyland... Mommy and Daddy go alot...)

Recently I've found my thumbs... and I sure do like sucking on them...




Here I am about to go on a ride with Mommy. Fun!








And another picture of me sitting straight as an arrow in my stroller. This doesn't happen all the time....
















... because as you can see. I eventually start leaning one way. This was at the Animation Studio where I got to see and hear alot pictures and music from the Disney movies.









Aside from our walk at the Disney Parks, it was a pretty mellow week...


Grandma Waki, who has been taking care of me every week while my parents work, has been trying to get me to go down for naps. I don't really like to sleep far away from people and sometimes I end up sleeping in very strange positions...














Uncle Jon came back from his Japan trip and came over to visit me first thing.




The last thing I got to do was visit Daddy's workplace on the weekend. Here I am looking at some brain art that was on the wall. I was quite fascinated! Maybe I'll study brains like Dad in the future... or maybe I just like the colors...........



That's it for this week! Thank you for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. You're so cute! And I LOVE the way you sleep close to someone. You're getting so big now!

    ReplyDelete