Sunday, April 21, 2013

16 weeks

Hello everybody! This is what I look like in the morning when I get a good night's rest. All happy and ready to take on a new day!






Over the week (seemingly overnight to my parents) I've hit a few milestones. First, I've definitely been growing. Here I am starting to sit up in my Bumbo chair. When my parents first put me in this @1 month, my head barely cleared the back of the chair. Now look at me! I can even hold my up pretty well for quite awhile.













 It's so much fun to be sitting with my parents I even laugh now and then.

















On Saturday, I went to visit my Great Grandma Kan. She was so happy to see  and hold me. Daddy thinks this is a really good picture of us. As you can see, I'm quite happy in her arms.








And look at me! During tummy time I can hold my head up fairly consistently now!











When I'm in an extra good mood I'll even give Mommy and Daddy a smile while I'm looking around. It's like looking at the world from a whole new perspective!














Here's a short video of me and my tummy time. I even have the beginnings of a crawl... though that is probably still a long way off...


 



Lastly, here I am starting to sit on my own. I can hold it for about 10 seconds before I start tilting off to one side veeerrryy slowly. But as you can see, I'm loving the new sensation.

That's it for this week! Next week we have a few visitors so we'll hopefully have more pictures! Until then, thank you for stopping by to visit!

2 comments:

  1. In the very first picture, you look like your Mommy. In the picture with you Great Grandma, you look a bit like your daddy. You're getting so big!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and great job on tummy time! You'll probably crawl before Julia, since she hates tummy time. And what a great smile you have!

    ReplyDelete