Hello everyone! Thank you for coming to my blog. Here you can keep up with everything I've been up to. I'll try to keep this entertaining and update often but no promises! I'm just excited to be here.
Monday, April 8, 2013
Two weeks in this post to try to catch up. Easter weekend and the week before!
Happy Easter everyone! Grandma Waki got me all these gifts for my first Easter. Isn't that nice of her? But before we go into that, we still have the week before to catch up on!
While I was in San Diego watching the Blue Angels show, my Daddy's cousins, Uncle David and Auntie Sarita happened to be in San Diego too! But we didn't get to see them because our schedules didn't quite match up. So we caught up to them the weekend after.
We went out to Monterey Park to meet them and Great Grandma Kan. I was so happy in Uncle and Aunties arms, their experience definitely showed! I held Great Grandma Kan's finger, I have a super strong grip! She was so happy to see me she almost forgot to eat her food.
It was a short visit, but I hope get to see them again soon!
Grandpa and Grandma Kan went out to HK to visit Great Grandma Lam. They missed me so much Daddy set up Skype so I could talk and see them for a little bit. Here I am talking (staring at them)
Which brings us to Easter! We went out to church for the very first time! While the choir was singing Daddy says he could hear me trying to sing along with them. Afterwards we went over to Grandma and Grandpa Waki's house for Easter dinner. I got to meet even more of my family!
From the top going clockwise is my Grand Uncle Stanley (Grandma Waki's cousin), then Grand Auntie Diane (also Grandma Waki's cousin), Grand Auntie Marissa, Aunties Summer and Sierra , and Great Grandma Matsumoto.
I had alot of fun with them even though most of the time I was sleeping.
Grand Auntie Karen got me this cookie for Easter. It's almost as big as I am! Mommy said I couldn't eat it yet (even though I tried) and Daddy said he'd take care of that for me....
Lastly, look what I'm starting to do! Mommy and Daddy are very proud. I'm developing more every day! That's it for this post, see ya next time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



That cookie looks yummy. I'm sure your dad took care of it for you. Tell him to leave you some fore next time.
ReplyDelete