Sunday, February 3, 2013

Week 5 - some fun pictures !

Hi everyone! Thanks for coming back to visit! I apologize in advance for the short blog entry this week but I'll try to make up for it with some fun pictures.


Here I am 5 weeks old, aren't I cute? I'm staying awake a little more during the day, and sleeping a little longer each night. When I rest particularly well, I'm calm and content just like this. Mommy likes it because on those days I tend to 'talk' to her by cooing alot.

 Speaking of sleeping, I can sleep on all sorts of positions! Look at where I ended up one time. Sooo much more comfortable than my crib!










 Here I am with the overnight bag that Uncle Chris, Auntie Emily, and Matthew got me. They are my parent's friends from San Francisco.

I guess my parents have no excuse not to visit now, they have plenty of space to put things in for their journey! I'm excited to meet Matthew!






Below are two look-a-like pictures. The first is of my late Great Grandpa Lam. He was being silly in this picture and Daddy says one the faces I make looks similar to him. What do you think?
 The 2nd picture is of me (left) and my cousin Elliot (right) when he was little. We're wearing the same exact outfit! How cool is that? Best part is, we make the clothes look good.... guess we're just going to be heartthrobs when we grow up. Cyber high-five, Elliot!


 I got this bib from my Auntie Tisha! I miss her alot because she lives so far away. I look forward to seeing her again soon.















 In addition to tummy time this week, Mommy set up the play gym for me. She hung up all these toys for me to look. Much to her surprise, I started playing with the toys. I don't have much control of my arms yet, but watch how I can touch the toys!






Ok that's it for this week! Till next time!

1 comment:

  1. I think that picture of you looking like Great Grandpa Lam is awesome! And of course, the pic of you and Elliot. I think you rock that outfit better! Great job at batting the toys! That's awesome!!

    ReplyDelete