Sunday, February 24, 2013

8th week, more adventures!

Happy 8 weeks to me! This week went by quickly and lots of things went on!

Here I am in a sweater my Grandma Kan knit for me. She was worried it wouldn't fit over my head so she told my parents we better put it on me sooner than later. Here I am modeling it, don't I look smart?

Speaking of Grandma Kan, it was her birthday on Wednesday. We went over to her house and had dinner. It was quiet and I slept most of the time but I'm glad we got to spend it with her. Happy birthday!! This was your first birthday as a Grandma!



On Saturday, my parents and grandparents took me to The Huntington Library. I had my first Afternoon Tea there.. I got to see alot of interesting flowers and some koi. It was my first long outing and my parents thought I did great. Of course I did great, mom and dad! You should take me out more!


On Sunday, we went to see Uncle Jon and his church group sing at the mall. It was a Chinese New Year fair and he sang a medley of Christian praise songs acapella. It all sounded very very good, bravo Uncle Jon! Encore, encore!

Of course, it turned out I was quite the celebrity :) Grand Auntie Yvonne was there and got to meet me! She took care of my Dad (and Uncle Jon)  way back when he was little.... way waaaay back... :)



Last but not least, I finally got to see my Auntie Tisha again! I missed her so much. I didn't behave very well during dinner so I didn't get to see much of Grandma and Grandpa Waki or Great Grandmother Matsumoto but I will see them next week.  It's not my fault I wasn't behaving! I was getting hungry and Mommy and Daddy didn't plan well... shame!


Once I got home and got something to eat I was much happier! Auntie Tisha even read me a bedtime story. I was sooo interested... she's a great storyteller. Please come back and visit me soon!




Phew! I'm exhausted... Until next week!

2 comments:

  1. Your dad and uncle Jon loves to run in Huntington library, we will go again whenever you are up to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're getting big! So cute! Hopefully your parents will plan better next time so you can spend more time outside. It's all a learning experience though...for everyone!

    ReplyDelete