Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Busy week! lots of VISITORS!

Wow it's already Wednesday! We're 3 days late on this blog... what's the deal? (serious face)



Well it was a super busy week last week that's why. So let's get right to it! First up, Auntie Idy came out to visit me on Monday. She got me lots of goodies that my parents are very grateful for. Daddy says she's a great pianist and I hope to learn a little something from her one day!

We ended going to a place called the Terranea Resort and had a great dinner there by the ocean. It was a beautiful sunset but I missed pretty much all of it because I was sleeping.... Oh well, I'll appreciate nature next time. For now, I loved seeing my auntie.













On Tuesday, we celebrated Daddy's birthday! We went to the Cheesecake Factory to celebrate... the de facto place to celebrate birthdays, apparently. Happy Birthday, Daddy! and many moooooree!

On Wednesday, Grand Auntie Camelia came by to visit. She was down from San Ramon. She made one of the decorations in my room. It is a baby ball made out of red envelopes. She explained to Mommy that it is meant to represent alot of good wishes she has for me: intelligence, doing well in school, happiness,and more siblings. It even has a little fish on the tassel which represents the Japanese celebration of Children's Day.  Isn't that so thoughtful?






On Valentine's day, Mommy and Daddy and I spent a nice quiet evening together at home. It was nice and low-key. We celebrated with this strawberry-flavored, chocolate covered ice cream cake. MMM! Happy Valentine's!


I also got to visit Grandpa and Grandma Waki at their house on Saturday! It was the first time I've ever been at their house and I enjoyed it very much. They were kind enough to cook Daddy a delicious prime rib dinner for his birthday. And afterwards, they played with me, of course!



On Sunday, we ended up with a last-minute surprise visitor. Uncle Mike came by! He was in town and ended up visiting little old me even though he is a very busy guy. I can tell he's really good with babies because he calmed me down every time I started to cry. We went to a chinese restaurant to eat dinner and everyone got a chance to carry me because I was wide awake.

Look at me smiling at Uncle Mike, he's funny.









Finally, Monday was a very special day for Mommy and Daddy. They celebrated their 5th Anniversary! I decided not to tag along since it was their special day and all, so I got spend some more time with Grandpa and Grandma Kan and Uncle Jon again. Mommy and Daddy didn't have me to take pictures of so they took pictures of their food instead. I've decided I'm much cuter and more interesting.. but I'm happy they had a good time


Phew! That's it for this week! Sorry again for the tardiness of this post, I will try to get back on track next week! Bye for now!







2 comments:

  1. What a busy week! You practically goes out everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're getting so big! And I LOVE your smile with Uncle Mike! Happy Anniversary to your parents and what a funny serious look you have!

    ReplyDelete