I've been growing bigger and bigger. Mommy and Daddy took me to get weighed at this place where they have a baby scale. I am now 9lbs, 10oz! Wow!
This week Daddy went back to work so Mommy and I got to spend some quality time together. Most days she has been encouraging me to do this thing called "tummy time". I guess she wants me to build my neck muscles or something...
I'm not sure if I like it just yet... most times I will cry. Other times, Mommy says I just hide my eyes and go to sleep. I'll get better at it though!
Here's a video of me getting my tummy massaged. When I like it, I make these cooing sounds.
Both sets of my grandparents have been coming to visit too! My Grandparents Waki came by on Tuesday and made an enchilada dinner for us. It smelled so delicious. I can't wait until I can try it myself!
Grandparents Kan have been coming almost everyday to help Mommy. She is so appreciative of the help. Often I play with them while she gets other things done. Yea-Yea is always snapping pictures. Here are a few with them!
I'm keeping an eye on you, Grandpa!
Uncle Jon came by to visit too! He tells me he's training for a run that he's doing next week! It's called a color run or something... where they throw color on him as he runs. Even better it's going to be at Dodger Stadium.
Good luck on your run Uncle Jon!
I'm also starting to really love bath time. I guess I like being warm just like my Mom.
Grand Auntie gave me one of these red things...
But it didn't taste very good. Daddy said he'd put it aside for me later.
Anyways, I hear my Cousin Elliot turned 3 years old this past Friday! Happy Birthday, Elliot!
OK, I'm tired, back to doing what I do best (during the day, that is...) Until next week!







I love the pic of you hiding your face, Joshua. Julia doesn't like tummy time either. I also love the face you made with the red envelope. Ask Elliot, Great Uncle Paul gives GREAT rides. And thanks for the birthday wishes to E!
ReplyDeleteHappy 1 month birthday Joshua! Wow, coming on 10 lbs already! Your mommy is doing a great job feeding you!That's funny, when I don't like tummy time I hide my face and go to sleep too! It just seems like a smart thing to do :-)
ReplyDelete