I'm being such a little monkey in this picture. This and the next picture are actually from last week but we didn't get a chance to include them in last week's blog so we're including them here.
I'm showing off how I can play the drums here.
And here I am with Grandpa Waki after a really great lunch.
Let's see... this week I've been starting to get into everything. I can pretty much shimmy upright over to anything I want now and getting more and more mobile by the day.
This is the aftermath of when I get into one of the bookshelves...
Daddy went out to get a Christmas tree this week! Here I am waiting very very patiently (aka banging on the glass to hurry him up) for Daddy to get the tree together and into the house.
And here it is after Mommy decorated it! Yay! Christmas is coming!
And here I am with the Peanuts gang getting in the mood for Christmas. Auntie Sabrina gave these as a gift to Grandma Kan awhile ago and I absolutely love them. It also helped me develop a new behavior... Clapping hands!
Another milestone for Mommy and Daddy to check off for me!
With that, I am coming up very quickly to my 1st birthday. What a whirlwind year it has been! Thank you so much for coming to visit, it really means alot to me and my parents. Until next week!





Love those kicking feet!!! And glad that Grandma Kan is getting use out of those Peanuts characters. Julia loves dancing to them.
ReplyDeleteAnother great milestone, Joshua - keep up the great work! Can't to see you for your first birthday. Hooray!
ReplyDelete