Sunday, March 10, 2013

Red Egg and Ginger Party Part 1

Hello everyone!

This week will be a 2-parter since everything happened just a few hours ago and there isn't any time to get the pictures uploaded.

But it was an exciting evening as my grandparents threw me a Red Egg and Ginger Banquet! This is a party to celebrate good health for both me and my Mommy. Also, just a great opportunity to meet all the people who have been so eager to see me since I was born.

I got to meet soooo many people and my parents say I behaved very well. We feel so happy and blessed that so many people came out to help celebrate with us. It is a real blessing that I have so many great role-models to follow in my life.

For now, all I have to share is this little slideshow of the first 2 months of my life that my parents made for me.

Please enjoy! Click here

2 comments:

  1. I like the video! I want to see more of your portrait pictures! Can't wait to see you later this week. Sorry we missed your party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great video! What a great weekend we had together as well!

    ReplyDelete